Fraser Trevor Fraser Trevor Author
Title: People’s Princess Cheryl Cole opens up about her divorce and malaria battle
Author: Fraser Trevor
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
"People’s Princess has to say. If you want to hear her talk about marriage breakdown (complete with tears and Morgan in the Martin Bash...
"People’s Princess has to say. If you want to hear her talk about marriage breakdown (complete with tears and Morgan in the Martin Bashir role), malaria and living in a soap opera, then this is the unmissable show for you this weekend"In an emotional chat, the tearful singer, 27, said: "You know what I want more than anything? Those last ten seconds on New Year's Eve. '10, 9, 8... 2011! I'm going to scream them.


"I'm going to shout them out. I'm going to call everybody I love and just welcome the New Year and the new start."



Exclusive interview ... Bizarre Editor Gordon Smart with Cheryl Cole

Reflecting on the devastating break-up of her marriage, Cheryl went on: "I never will understand why this has happened. Never. I just don't get it.

"We still talk - general stuff.

"Anybody that's been through a divorce, and I hope it's something people never have to experience, it's the worse thing in the world.

"When your heart is breaking... it doesn't make a difference what car you drive, what house you have, all of that. It's a minor detail, it's nothing.

"Right now it's still fresh, it hasn't been long you know? It's still raw. It does make you feel numb. I don't recognise myself sometimes. It has been non-stop tears. Just too much."

Cheryl, who will also talk about her troubles with Piers Morgan on ITV1 show Life Stories after X Factor tonight, added: "When I talked to Piers and when this interview is done, once that's been out and gone, I can maybe just breathe and get on with it again.

"I'm getting there.

"It has been the worst year, the worst in my life ever."
Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/x_factor/3193409/Cheryl-Cole-My-worst-ever-year.html#ixzz13A4cTnYo

Advertisement

Post a Comment

 
Top