Fraser Trevor Fraser Trevor Author
Title: How to have fun fasting a detoxing - and come home feeling healthy. | News Of The World
Author: Fraser Trevor
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
How to have fun fasting a detoxing - and come home feeling healthy. News Of The World : "Casa el Morisco - a quaint collection of buil...
How to have fun fasting a detoxing - and come home feeling healthy. News Of The World: "Casa el Morisco - a quaint collection of buildings and gardens on the southern Spanish coast.
The setting was serene and minimalist, if a little shabby, but all in all the perfect location for my much-anticipated lifestyle change. I could do this!
Abandoned in the wilderness out of my comfort zone with no internet and a phone signal that was shaky at best, temptation was far from knocking at my detoxing doorstep.
Guests are recommended to give up the most toxic offenders - such as caffeine, wheat, alcohol and red meat - at least two weeks before arrival.
But as the programme kicked off with a meet and greet, I started to worry about my rather relaxed attitude to the pre-cleanse guidelines compared to my comrades.
Each day began at 7am with body brushing and breakfast, before a taxing 90-minute yoga session led by Yair Sagy."

Advertisement

Post a Comment

 
Top