Fraser Trevor Fraser Trevor Author
Title: How to have fun fasting a detoxing - and come home feeling healthy. | News Of The World
Author: Fraser Trevor
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
How to have fun fasting a detoxing - and come home feeling healthy. News Of The World : "gowns, scented candles, relaxing treatments an...
How to have fun fasting a detoxing - and come home feeling healthy. News Of The World: "gowns, scented candles, relaxing treatments and steamy Jacuzzis danced before my eyes as my mind wandered out of the office and into the sunshine.
Even the fact the healing was to be done by fasting and detoxing didn't scare me - I laughed along with jokes about escaping to the nearest pub by Day Three.
Every time I was asked if I was prepared for the emotional effects of detoxing, I blithely claimed I could handle it and crammed my suitcase with harem pants, yoga mats and the ultimate survival guide... Bridget Jones's Diary.
But as the airport transfer car shuddered over rocky mountain paths to the rustic retreat, and the buzz of my farewell skinny latte started to wear off, I wondered if my optimism might be a little bit innocent.
The harsh reality of my adventure hit me bright and early the following morning - with a cup of hot water and lemon sitting alongside the first of 30 daily supplements... and a personal ENEMA kit.
This was NOT a trip for the faint-hearted.
Detox International, founded by nutritionist Midi Fairgrieve, run seven-day retreats in Spain and Portugal aimed at creating a safe healing space for guests."

Advertisement

Post a Comment

 
Top