Fraser Trevor Fraser Trevor Author
Title: Andre confirms dating Spanish model
Author: Fraser Trevor
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
Andre confirms dating Spanish model: "Singer Peter Andre has confirmed Spanish model Elen Rivas is his girlfriend and they are 'ha...
Platinum CollectionAndre confirms dating Spanish model: "Singer Peter Andre has confirmed Spanish model Elen Rivas is his girlfriend and they are 'happy' together.

'I can confirm that Elen Rivas and I are seeing each other, and everything is going well. I always said that when I found a girlfriend I would tell you all,' contactmusic.com quoted him as saying.

'I'm not going to speak about the relationship in detail - But I will say we're happy. We went out for dinner last week and then went to see 'Flashdance: The Musical'. We totally loved it and had a great night.'

Rivas, 35, has said she has a 'permanent smile at the moment' since she met Andre, 37."

:Text may be subject to copyright.This blog does not claim copyright to any such text. Copyright remains with the original copyright holder.

Advertisement

Post a Comment

 
Top